What is this plurk thing? And who are the pleeps? If you don't get it yet, well you probably don't want to. I have been waiting my blogging career to be TAGGED, and you know what? IT HAPPENED!
For those of you have been paying attention when I have been pimping out the pleep love, perpstu is one of my adoring fans. She tagged me and I was more than willing to comply.
What was I doing 10 years ago?
This time of the year ten years ago I was between my junoir and senoir year of high school. I had just completed a summer of college tours including my first trip to Utah. I was wasting away in front of a semi constant stream of videos popping in and out of the VCR.
What are five things on my to-do list today?
1. buy milk - I had been hording the last of the nearly sour milk for my coffee but emergency starvation lead me to use it all in 6 (yes, 6!) bowls of cereal. (Small bowls, I swear.)
2. Find Good In Bed.
3. Write blog post on digitalrob recomended short story "Harrison Bergeron"
4. Write male protagonist review of Feed for Genre of the Month
Snacks I enjoy:
Cool Ranch Doritos
Salt and vinegar ANYTHING
Places I've lived:
Things I would do if I was a billionair:
- find derserving charities and donate
- pay off all debt and utilities for the next 10 years
- invest in two college funds
- travel, A LOT
- relocate someone special to me
- buy more books!