Skip to main content

The Insanity of Life

Things have been really overwhelming here.  I can’t believe it has taken me almost a month to announce the contest winner! I am really sorry about that.  This cold thing has really sent my mind for a loop and then once I started feeling better I was behind on so many things.

I like this time of year.  There is an unpredictability in the weather and yet it is starting to be sunny enough that there are limitless possibilities on things to do.  This past week I was working at the elementary school book fair.  It was great recommending books to people. As I look out the window though, there is 6 inches of snow that showed up in the mid of night.

On to the contest winners.  Our big winner was Barb V. and she emailed me saying she would like one of two books.  And I just checked the prices and if she still wants them she will be able to get both! Barb, I’d you to email me at mopmsmomut @ yahoo.com and confirm what books you want and we will continue the process from there.  The two books she told me she wanted were Joseph Finder's Company Man and the latest James Patterson book.

I keep on meaning to get back to blogging but everything else in life seems to be getting in the way.  I think it goes back to how the change in the weather provides more opportunities to do something.  But also my head still feels like it is filled with cotton balls from being sick.  You notice how I didn’t actually STAY on the contest winners?  Yeah, welcome to my life recently. I admit, life is stressing me out a little. I need to chill and just sit back and enjoy the ride.


The first $10 winner is Karen H. who told me she would want to win Mandy Hubbard’s Prada and Prejudice. It is an extremely fine choice. 

Karen, please email me with the book seller you wish to have your gift certificate from.  I would love it if you would like to support your local independent book seller.  So if they have a gift certificate available just provide me with their contact info.  If you don’t know, I would be happy to call and find out for you.

This book doesn’t release until the summer, though. Just as a reminder!


Our third winner is Jocelyn P.  She told e that she will be going to Guatemala this summer and picked out a travel guide to help her out.  She told me she would like The Rough Guide To Guatemala 3.  I just did a quick search but it seems like Jocelyn may have to buy it used.  Please let me know what book seller you would like your $10 gift certificate through via email, Jocelyn.


THANKS TO ALL WHO ENTERED!!

Comments

Post a Comment