Here are there official guidelines:
1. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.
--Non-Bloggers: Include your information in the comment section.
2. There are four levels:
Curious – Listen to 3 Audio Books.
Fascinated – Listen to 6 Audio Books.
Addicted – Listen to 12 Audio Books.
Obsessed – Listen to 20 Audio Books.
3. Audio books only.
4. You can list your books in advance or just put them in a wrap up post. If you list
them, feel free to change them as the mood takes you.
5. Challenge begins January 1st thru December,
2010. Only books started on January 1st count towards this challenge.
I will be joining at the Obsessed level. And I decided that I am going to list a few of the books I am pretty sure I am going to listen to and then add more as I go.
1. City of Glass by Cassandra Claire
2. To Say Nothing of the Dog by Connie Willis
3. When the Sleeper Wakes by H.G. Wells
4. A Wizard of Earthsea by Ursula K. Le Guin
5. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
6. The Maze Runner by James Dashner
7. The Miles Between by Mary E. Pearson
8.-20. Yet to be determined
I am going to reread a few books I enjoyed on audio for a different reading experience. I am going to try that for The Hunger Games and The Maze Runner and possibly to revisit the first four books in the Vampire Diaries series. There are also some science fiction books on my goal list that I may try on audio if I struggle through my paper editions. And there are always new books that I stumble across in the meantime.
Are you planning on listening to any audiobooks?
What was the best audiobook you listened to in 2009?