Skip to main content

Library Loot - January Week 1


Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Eva and Marg that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr.Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries!


I have been wanting to start doing Library Loot for a long time. And while I had every intetion of doing it at the start of the year, that didn't exactly happen. But I am going to backlog the last few weeks from my paper records and memory!

Renewed
Rivers of Fire by Patrick Carman
The City of Gold and Lead by John Christopher
The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
Lost Bullet by Malcom Rose
A Creed for the Third Millennium by Colleen McCullough

Returned
Gone by Michael Grant

With my mom in town I was not able to read most of the books I was planning for the end of the year. Nor was I able to finish Gone, which I had out on inter library loan.

No new books for me!

Comments