Skip to main content

Books Finished in 2011

In the past I have joined a challenge to keep track of how many books I have read, but never officially because I keep track of when I finish books, not when I start them. This year I am going to do my best to simply keep up a list of everything I end up finishing.

1. The Passage by Justin Cronin (audio) - dystopian, post-apocalyptic
2. Shades of Grey by Jasper Fforde (audio) - dystopian
3. Wasteland by Francesca Lia Block - young adult
4. Alice I Have Been by Melanie Benjamin (audio) - historical fiction
5. The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen Vol. 1 - graphic novel, steampunk?
6. Silver Phoenix by Cindy Pon - fantasy, young adult
7. The New Policeman (audio) by Kate Thompson - fantasy, Ireland, young adult
8. Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder (audio) - young adult, dystopian
9. Darkness Becomes Her by Kelly Keaton - young adult
10. The Dark Divine by Bree deSpain (audio) - young adult, paranormal
11. The Legend Of Spud Murphy by Eoin Colfer (audio) - children's, humor, Ireland
12. The Lab by Jack Heath (audio) - young adult, dystopian
13. Academy 7 by Anne Osterlund (audio) - young adult, science fiction
14. Rot and Ruin by Jonathan Maberry (audio) - young adult, zombie
15. The Legend of Captain Crow's Teeth by Eoin Colfer (audio) - children's, humor, Ireland

Comments