Skip to main content

Hazardous Universe Book Launch

I had never heard of author Julie Wright until LTUE 2010 (last year and my first time attending). She kept talking about this one book that I could not wait to read called Hazardous Universe.  I remember clearly even now Julie’s bubbly personality and I loved hearing what she had to say about writing. I knew I wanted to read a book by her.  But as it usually goes for me, I never did.  Now I am going to get my chance because Hazardous Universe will be here in just a few days.  There is even a launch party that I wish I could go to, but just because I can’t doesn’t mean YOU can’t!

 

The book launch is at Barnes & Noble Booksellers, Murray UT. On the corner of 5300 S and State St on Wednesday, March 9th from 6-8 pm.

 

Julie and coauthor Kevin Wasden will be there to sign books and be part of other wonderful festivities.  I am super excited that the book is here.  It is the first in a series and I think it has a pretty fabulous cover.

 

I have said it before and I will say it again, here in Utah we are so very lucky to have so many talented local authors.  It is great to have opportunities to celebrate their books with them.  I hope that Kevin and Julie have a wonderful night.  If you end up going to the book launch please let me know and take a few pictures for me.

Comments