Dec 9, 2013

I sat down to write a blog post the other day and I COULD NOT REMEMBER my password.

That is when you know it has been too long! Well, as you can see I got it figured out.

This is just a quick post to say "Hi" and let you know that I am hoping to be blogging a little bit more. Expect to see new items about the bookstore and my dystopian research.

I remember all the times I hated myself for having a blog because I couldn't find the content to update it. But over the past few months living without the blog has felt like living without one of my arms.

Now if only I can actually stick to sitting down and actually writing. Figuring out the password was step one.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you figured out your password! Hope to see you back around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm so glad you checked in. I look forward to your future posts--and hearing about that bookstore! Some of us (me) must settle for living vicariously through you. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Bibliophile Exploring Dystopia | Food & Community | Utopian Projects