Skip to main content

Reading Log - February


February is a hard month for me. This year was better than most. I finished five books and I am happy with that. I spent a lot of time reading through Hippie Food because it had so much connection with the other research I have done in the past. The book was a really enjoyable read for me and opened me up to a lot of new information and directions for future research. I was hoping to be able to do a school project related to the book or research I have done on communal living, but so far there hasn't been a good fit.

I have started some research on the plants used for food by the Southern Paiutes in Southern Utah but it is a slow process. I hope to explore more on this subject soon.

Finished:
7. Walden Two
8. The Punch Escrow
9. Hippie Food
10. Fish in a Tree
11. Granny Ting Ting

Currently reading:
Appetite for Change
Native American Food Plants
Strangers in Their Own Land

Home to start soon:
Kiss the Ground
Hillbilly Elegy 
Binti

Comments