Skip to main content

Well Read Challenge Update

As I mentioned the other week, my 1% Well Read to read list has changed from the original choices. The first two titles on the list were ones that I read otherwise, but within the time frame of the challenge. I decided to include them in order to finish the challenge by the end of the year.

1. The Handmaid’s Tale

2. Frankenstein

There are not many young adult novels on the list. As you know this is an area of literature that is a passion of mine so I made a special note of them and have read the following:

3. The Little Prince

4. Franny and Zooey

With my recent interest in science fiction titles from that genre have taken a prominent place on my list. Frankenstein, as seen above and

5. The Time Machine

Taking part in this challenge has been extremely motivating and I am looking forward to continuing to read books off the list. I have found them to be a nice guide through literature.

Comments