Skip to main content

Need by Carrie Jones


Phobophobia

fear of phobias



Everybody has fears, right?
I'm into that.
I collect fears like other people collect stamps, which makes me sound like more of a freak than I actually am. But I'm into it. The fears thing. Phobias.

There are all the typical, common phobias. Lots of people are afraid of heights and elevators and spiders. Those are boing. I'm a fan of the good phobias. Stuff like nelophobia, the fear of glass. Or arachibutyrophobia, the fear that you will have peanut butter sticking to the roof of your mouth.

I do not have the fear of peanut butter, of course, but how cool is it that it's named?

It's a lot easier to understand things once you name them. It's the unknown that freaks me out.

I don't know the name of that fear, but I know I got it, the fear of the unknown.

Page one of Need by Carrie Jones.

Comments

Post a Comment