Skip to main content

Ick.

I know what you are thinking. Megan, what happened to all the details of the symposium you promised us? What about stalking James Dashner? We NEED to know. We’ll folks, while your enthusiasm is refreshing, I have bad news. I have Ick. The Ick has settled in my chest and head like a ugly slimy green monster. Ick is like a horrible temporary (I hope) zombification. I have become one of the walking dead. Each day is filled with less hope than the day before.

Therefore pondering about my experience and sharing it has become an impossible task. I have but limited time periods of cognition, which makes me hopeful that I will recover. As far as i can tell zombies never have cognition.

Maybe James Dashner will find a cure for zombieism and use his knowledge for good and not evil. Is Dashner even capable of good??

Comments

  1. I left you a get well comment and I think blogger ate it. Did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it didn't go through. Bummer. It was witty and everything, and now I'm too tired to recreate it. (Although now that I think about it, I was just about as tired then as I am now, so maybe it wasn't that witty.)

    Anyway, hope you recover from your zombification and attack of the green slime monster soon. Get lots of rest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are feeling better now. I look forward to your take on the symposium.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment