Skip to main content

Life, The Universe & Everything

dragon3 I am here at BYU for the LTUE Symposium. I had never even heard of this until I saw it on Maw Books, so thanks to Natasha for alerting me to this great experience.

It was only a few weeks ago that I first heard about this and thought it would be cool to attend, but I wasn’t going to. Then I made the mistake of checking out the schedule and seeing lots of great panels and presentations on things I was REALLY interested in…..

Luckily the symposium is free because after seeing the events and authors attending there was no way I could justify missing it.  The drive isn’t exactly a short one, but I left at 5am Thursday morning to get to the school! It made for a VERY LONG first day.

Here are some of the authors I was excited about seeing/meeting:

 

Well, It is time to head off to a Brandon Sanderson reading! More later, I hope.

Happy reading!

Comments

  1. Ahhhhhhh! The spacing doesn't look good on my laptop. Will have to fix it later!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you get to hear and/or meet James Dashner - love his blog, and adored The Maze Runner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! I'm really looking forward to the sequel to The Maze Runner. Hope you have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This really looks like so much fun! I'm jealous and really can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how exciting. YAY for a free event. that's always great. :)

    Any chance (if you haven't yet) you could check out this post and enter the giveaway? It would mean a TON for my family (full details there):

    http://shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com/2010/02/you-read-my-review-now-win.html

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment