Skip to main content

Revised Fall Catch-Up Read-A-Thon

fall catch-up readathon

I am freaking out a little because when I made my original list I forgot and over looked some books that I need to be reading and I will be joining a few challenges that I think I want to save some books for. So I am going to try this again, though I am not sure it maters much. Sometimes change weakens your dedication. I hope that is not the case this time.

 

Books I am planning on reading/finishing:

Feed by Mira Grant (finished)
The Dead-Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan (started, but not far in. May reserve for YA dystopian challenge)
Hunger by Jackie Morse Kessler (started, staying on list)
Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro (currently reading)
Framed by Frank Cottrell-Boyce (currently reading)
Boneshaker by Cherie Priest (thinking about saving for steampunk challenge)
Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver (haven’t started, staying on list)
Cherry Heaven by L. J. Adlington (desperately need to finish this)
Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder (may save for dystopian challenge)

 

NEW ADDITIONS:

 

I would like to read Mississippi Burning for a book club meeting I have with author Chris Crowe tomorrow. Once I finish Never Let Me Go it will be my next priority. Also, my list is lacking in audiobooks, so I will be picking a new on to listen to before bed (and while traveling) just not sure which one yet. I have decided that I am going to start A Secret Kept which I won from McMillan Audio, THANKS GUYS!

 

I also failed to remember that Book Banning Week is coming up and I have been promising myself I would read Fahrenheit 451 for a while now and it just hasn’t happened. So I am now adding this to the to read list.

 

Now I just have to get reading and stop worrying about what IS and ISNT on my list! *phew*

Comments

  1. Welcome to the read-a-thon! Glad you're joining us.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy Before I Fall, it's great, and one book where repetition is completely forgiveable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list. Quite a few of these are on my to-read list. Definitely read Fahrenheit 451 if you get a moment. It's quite a short read, but will stay with you for quite some time. It's less about book burning than about what happens when a society lacks the desire to engage in any sort of deep thought, and becomes desperately isolated and shallow as a result. Terrifying, but hits close to home!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment