Skip to main content

Hey Guys!

Long time, no blog! I know, but life has been super busy. And I am considering that a good thing.

Today was a very good day. There are so many things to tell you about that I just don't have time to explain them all right now. One of the highlights of my day was definitely meeting Jennifer A. Neilsen. Have you ever heard of her? She is a Utah author whose middle grade book recently released. She explained the book to me as Series of Unfortunate Events meets The Spiderwick Chronicles, and really that sounded right up my alley. I have some great pictures that I took of her, but for the moment they are stuck on my camera.

I guess it would help if I told you the title of this book, wouldn't it? First, go get a pen and paper. Really....go!
*waits*

Okay the title of Jennifer A. Nielsen's book is Elliot and the Goblin War. This book is the first in a series and has some amazing illustrations by Gideon Kendall.

There is so much more I want to tell you about my day. For now it will have to wait. I am horribly behind on all my blogging and I hope to rectify that fact soon. Sometimes when I get behind I feel a little bit too much like I am drowning though. You ever feel like that?

In the meantime, ponder this:
"When he was eight years old, Elliot Penster started and interspecies war."

Great first line isn't??? Hope you are all doing well. Leave me some comments and let me know you stopped by.

Yours Truly,
Thwizzle

Comments