Feb 3, 2011

What?

You may have noticed that it has been entirely too long since I have posted.  I was planning on starting 2011 really strongly but so far it has just been a lot of fizzle. Fortunately I AM reading more, but other than that, not much to report. I should be reviewing, researching, and blogging other things of interest and basically I am just sitting here wondering where January went.  Here are some of the things I have failed to tell you about; these are also things I hope to tell you more about, but that probably isn’t likely.

I turned 30.
I went on a major book shopping spree in Las Vegas.
I became addicted to Good Reads.
I met Ally Condie, author of Matched (again).
I ate some yummy food.
I did the assembly and reading points store for the reading program.

 

Here are some books I read:

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen Vol. 1
Wasteland
Alice I Have Been
Shades of Grey
The New Policeman

Here are some books I am currently reading:

The Lost Gate
Reality is Broken

 

Here are some books I should be reading soon:

Inside Out
Black and White
Triumph of the City

 

What have you been reading? What have you been doing? Don’t forget to leave me all the details!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for becoming addicted to Goodreads! Gosh I have so much love for that website, it's not healthy. I can't believe it;s February already and in fact, Feb. is almost over. And my TBR/To-review is just as scary as it was in January.

    The cover for Matched is so pretty :) Is The League of extraordinary Gentlement also a movie?

    I'm currently reading Daughter of Xanadu and since I just signed up for a speculative fiction challenge I hope to start Slice of Cherry, Zahrah the Windseeker and Hundred Thousand Kingdoms very soon.

    ReplyDelete

Bibliophile Exploring Dystopia | Food & Community | Utopian Projects